We want to let you know what we are doing and now following the updated guidance from the government, we are now allowed to re-open and will be implementing the following changes to keep yourselves, as well as our staff, as safe as possible!
1. We have installed sanitiser stations in different areas, and all players will be required to sanitise their hands on entry.
2. Groups must be part of a household/social bubble, as per current government guidance.
3. We ask all groups to arrive ON TIME for their booking – if you arrive more than 5 minutes early you may need to wait outside while we take another group into their game.
4. Our members of staff will all be wearing a face mask at all times, and we request all players bring and wear their own when face to face with a member of staff. However we will have screens in areas where these are required.
5. We have staggered the start times of our 4 available games so that groups won’t come into contact with any other outside groups. This includes the space between our games so we have ample time to thoroughly clean items in the games.
6. We also have implemented strict regulations with our before and after game play procedures by way of cleaning and santizing. Including the latest technologies available, this being the Citron Air Neutraliser that will continuously mist all areas with sanitizer solutions that kills 99.5% of all airborn viruses.
We want to ensure all players have a great time, and we feel the above rules can be implemented without affecting The Escapologsit Experience!
Just use the filter symbol below to view our escape rooms by location or theme. You can also use the search box to filter by the names of escape rooms.